• Yacht club Cassis
  • Yacht club Cassis
  • Yacht club Cassis
  • Yacht club Cassis
  • Yacht club Cassis
  • Yacht club Cassis
  • Yacht club Cassis

Bienvenue, Invité
Merci de vous identifier ou de vous inscrire.    Mot de passe perdu?

A plea to Nexon, in the MapleStory old player
(1 lecteur(s)) (1) Invité(s)
Aller en basPage: 1
SUJET: A plea to Nexon, in the MapleStory old player
   11/05/18 à 11:36 #5493
 A plea to Nexon, in the MapleStory old player
I'm here now to create a request to Nexon regarding the permanent bans which were handed out as penalties because of the cube exploit which Maplestory2 Mesos took place last December. I feel some of those bans do not fit the punishment especially in light of recent events.

The reason I'm writing this is, a person I knew (a fantastic friend of mine) was prohibited in the aftermath of the December cube exploit. This friend was given a permanent ban despite having done nothing but come into contact with exploited items via the Free Market. As I'm certain you are aware, after such an exploit happens, the current market is immediately bombarded with incredibly excellent items. Ordinarily, the tapped items would be relatively easy to spot, however this exploit took place during Miracle Time. As a result of this, some items were purchased without a lot of suspicion and it's understandable as anyone would purchase strong items in a rush if they were being sold at a cheap cost.

My friend wasn't the only person who had been penalized for coming into contact with exploited items as many different players were also permanently banned for unknowingly getting exploited items. Most if not all these innocent victims would never have voluntarily purchased these exploited items had they known of their dubious nature, particularly not in the possibility of their account.

He would not, under any circumstances, Maplestory items make the most of an exploit because of how passionate he is about the match. I strongly feel this applies to a vast majority of the players that were banned for just coming into contact with illegitimate items. Several of these folks have tried to appeal to their bans, but Nexon has declined all of them since they think that everyone involved (knowingly or unknowingly) are thinking about taking part in the tap.

L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès public en écriture.
Modérateur: Isabelle